At DPS, Jamnagar we firmly believe that holistic development of the child can be achieved integrating the co-curricular programs such as fine arts, performing arts, sports and games. DPS also encourages students to be creative and independent. Centre for Life Skills (CLS) is a first of its kind initiative that will add value to adolescents and equip them with right skill-sets to deal effectively with the demands and challenges of everyday life.
- Life skills will be taught as an independent discipline in the content areas identified.
- It will be integrated with teaching of other disciplines of learning.
- Special lectures will be organized to sensitize the students on Life skills.
- Cooperation and participation of parents will be sought in developing right attitudes to life.
- Sports is introduced for the students which will nurture the students love and passion for sports. Students will be keen to take part in various indoor and outdoor sports.